Manufacturers in the greater Detroit area have been turning to Acorn Stamping for more than
40 years of precision metal stamping and drawing. Producing a wide array of products from
lock hardware to marine hardware, Acorn excels in high-quality production with steel,
stainless steel, brass, bronze, and copper from .016 to 3/8-inch thickness. Acorn specializes in
both progressive and single-station stamping to maximize productivity and economies while still
insuring the quality that has made Acorn's products legendary. We also have in-house tool and
die production and maintenance, with a licensed die maker and metallurgist on staff.
International manufacturers currently receive shipments from our Oxford, Michigan facility.
Schlage Lock (part of Worldwide Ingersoll Rand), and R&D Enterprises (major supplier to Mercury,
Volvo, and Detroit Diesel) count on these shipments.
Acorns' staff of professionals have made versatility, ingenuity, professionalism, and dedication
their hallmarks. With more than 180 years of combined experience in the industry, several
retired employees continue to serve as consultants to improve manufacturing processes, increase
safety, and maximize technological advancements in both machines and tooling. Acorn boasts
the integrity of a family-run business, where reputation, quality, and integrity are part of
the contract. Acorn is also well on the road toward ISO 9002 certification.
Production Equipment List
Tool Room Equipment List
- 176-Ton Nova Gap press with 54"x28" bolster, servo coil feed line and smart pac controls
- 121-Aida press with 56"x26" bolster and servo coil feed line
- Four 110-Ton presses with coil feed line
- 90-Ton Niagara press with coil feed line
- 75-Ton Danly press with coil feed line
- 60-Ton Danly press with coil feed line
- Two 35-ton presses
- Three Wisconsin specialty tapping machines
- 19" Timesaver
We are confident that our team, equipment and quality will provide a worry-free element to your
manufacturing process. Please contact us to define your needs and pursue a partnership.
- Three 6x18 surface grinders
- One 8x16 wet grinder
- Three Bridgeport mills (one with digital readout)
- Veet precision radial drill
- Horizontal and vertical band saws
- 13x48 Clausing Lathe
- Rockwell Hardness tester
Contact us at:
© 2001 CenturyTel
Web Solutions, LLC.
Bobby T. Cox
600 S. Glaspie Street
Oxford, MI 48317